|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
We come with a highly advanced Combo Dust Sampler that is known for its sturdy and improved cabinet design. These samplers have profound uses in analysis of particulates level in the air, owing to their high efficiency and combined functionality of sampling variable particle sizes. The design and fabrication of these products are accomplished by diligent expertise with the effective utilization of savant-grade technology. Furthermore, the supply is done in tamper-proof packaging at market leading rates.
• Brushless vacuum pump with less noise
• Including gaseous assembly
• Compact design for field operation
• Flow Rate PM10:- 2.3m3 /hr (Constant Flow Maintained with the help of critical orifice).
• PM 2.5:- 1.0m3/hr (Constant Flow Maintained with the help of critical orifice).
• Particle Size: Particles of 10 microns and below collected on standard glass micro fiber filter paper of 47mm diameter fitted below single stage impactor. While particles of 2.5 microns are collected in a separate 47 mm diameter PTFE membrane filter fitted at the bottom of WINS impactor of two stage impactor
• PM10 Impactor: Single stage matching to European Design (according to EN12341).
• PM2.5 Impactor: Two stage as per USEPA Published Designs (Federal Register 40 CFR part 50).
• Flow Record: Independent Flow Dry Gas Meter for Pm10 & Pm2.5 streams to record volume sucked through filters accurately.
• Rotameter Flow Rate: - 0 – 3lpm measured using acrylic body flow meter with 2% FSD accuracy.
• Sampling Train: - Four Inlets and outlet manifold with built in needle valves for flow control of each inlet.
• Absorbers: - 4 Nos. of 35 ml. Borosilicate glass impingers with Ice tray.